Crock Pot Jambalaya
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 – 28 oz. can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Cajun or Creole spice mix
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 3/4 cups long-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Combine chicken, sausage, onion, green pepper, celery, tomatoes, garlic, chicken broth, spice mix, thyme and oregano in a large (5-quart or bigger) crock pot. Cook on LOW for 5 hours.
Add shrimp and rice; raise heat to HIGH and cook for 30 minutes more, or until rice is fully cooked. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1 ounce package dry Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Emeril’s Italian Essence seasoning
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, cut into pieces
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Melt the butter in a large skillet saucepan over medium heat, and stir in the garlic, Italian Essence, onion and mushrooms.
- Saute until mushrooms and onions are almost done, and then place chicken breasts in skillet and brown slightly.
- Remove everything from skillet and place into crock pot.
- Combine salad dressing mix, cream cheese, cream of chicken soup and chicken broth in a saucepan and heat over medium heat (stirring often) until everything is well-combined.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on LOW setting until chicken is tender, about 4-5 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Crock Pot Swiss Chicken Casserole
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 – 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups Stove Top stuffing or other seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
Place chicken breasts in bottom of crock pot.
Top with cheese, layering if neccessary.
Combine soup and milk, stirring well.
Spoon soup mixture over cheese; sprinkle with stuffing mix.
Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
Cook on LOW 8-10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours.
2 3lb. chickens cut up, OR, 6 to 8 chicken breasts
3 TBsp. olive oil
1 6oz. can lemonade concentrate, thawed
3 TBsp. brown sugar
3 TBsp. ketchup
1 TBsp. apple cider vinegar
2 TBsp. water
2 TBsp. cornstarch
salt to taste
Sprinkle chicken with salt and brown in olive oil and add to Crock Pot. Stir together lemonade, brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar- pour over chicken. Cook on high 3-4 hours or on low 6-8 hours. Remove chicken from crock, set aside and mix water and cornstarch then add to sauce in crock- stir till thickened, then add chicken back to crock. Serve chicken and lemony sauce over fluffy white rice.
1 large can cream of chicken soup
1 small bag frozen peas & 1 frozen corn
carrots, celery, onion (chopped – amount to your families liking)
chicken breast (chopped – about 1 each)
chicken stock – I just cover the contents in the crock pot
… Slow cook all day on LOW. About 1.5 hours before done mix in pull-apart Biscuits (Buttermilk in the fridge section) & finish cooking
Maybe add a little flour to thicken sauce if you desire
Leslie’s Heavenly Chicken
2 tablespoons butter
1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
1 (8 ounce) container chive and onion cream cheese
1/2 cup dry white wine
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir in the salad dressing mix, mushroom soup, cream cheese, and wine until the sauce mixture is hot, smooth and well combined. Place the chicken breasts into the bottom of a Crock Pot, and pour the sauce mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on Low setting until chicken is tender, about 5 hours
Jen’s Black Bean Chicken
Courtesy of food.com
4 -5 boneless chicken breasts
1 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
1 (15 ounce) cans corn
1 (15 ounce) jars salsa, any kind
1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
Take 4-5 frozen boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.
Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
Keep in crock pot on HIGH for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour